Articles on: Vaginal Dryness

When should I seek treatment for vaginal dryness?

You should see a doctor if you’ve experienced vaginal dryness for a few weeks and it’s causing discomfort or affecting your daily life.

If you have also been experiencing unusual discharge, burning, itching, discomfort, bleeding from your vagina, or bleeding after sex or in between your periods, we recommend speaking to a GP or one of our Partner Doctors.

Sign up with Contro and get your Vaginal Dryness treatment delivered free to your door - Click here!

Updated on: 15/06/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!