Articles on: Vaginal Dryness

My vaginal dryness medication is not working for me, what do I do?

If your prescribed medication is not working for you, or you require a further follow up consultation with your assigned doctor to discuss your symptoms and treatment, you will need to create a new order on your profile in order to consult with one of our Partner Doctors again.

To do so, you can log in to your Contro profile and create a new order by selecting "Make a new order" from the menu options.

Alternatively, please contact for further information and assistance.

Updated on: 21/02/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!